Thursday 18 April 2013

50 Shades Of Lipstick.


Okay, not literally fifty, but I have way too much lipstick for someone who never wears any. I don't know what it is, but I keep buying lipstick. Whenever I see a lipstick that I like, I just buy it. It's like this natural impulse, an instinct that makes me do it, whether I'm going to use it or not. And I never end up really using my lipsticks. They just stand in my make up drawer, being pretty with no function. So I decided to make a little appreciation post for my lipsticks. Though I don't really use them, I do like looking at them and putting them on at home, where nobody can see my bold, colorful lips (well except for my family, who often make fun of me because of it).

Soooo I made a shitload of pictures (or at least it felt like a shitload of pictures) of me wearing all the shades of lipstick I own. Enjoy!











Woah that are a lot of lips :p But well, this was my little appreciation post for my lipsticks. I also own quite a lot of lipglosses, which I do wear often. I just like them better, because they feel nicer on my lips. And you don't have to be afraid of lipstick on your teeth ^.^ 

Bye XX <3


No comments:

Post a Comment