Monday 8 April 2013

A little bit of DIY


I always have this problem with photoframes: I buy them, or get them as a present, but I always end up forgetting about them. I just never find the time to print out some photo's to put in there. So this is the perfect solution! It only took me about 15 minutes and it was fun to do!


The only thing I did was cut out some cute backgrounds from magazines or gift wrapping paper, and put them in the frame! (Oh, and don't mind the picture at the bottom left, it's an embarrassing picture of me with my friends and I thought it looked a bit like we were squeezed aqainst a window or something.. :p) Next thing I did, was write some encouraging or inspirational things on the glass with a sharpie. You could also do this with a whiteboard marker, but I was able to see the letters better with a sharpie and you can always remove it with a bit of nail polish remover!

It's a really simple idea, but I was quite happy with the outcome and I thought I'd share the idea with you guys, for if you have some photoframes laying around ^.^

Bye! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment