Sunday 21 April 2013

About my weekend & failing the 30 days challenge.

Yes, I know, I have failed the 30 days challenge. I'm really sorry but I've had the busiest weekend ever! Friday I was at school the whole day, because we had to rehearse the school play and after that I was reaaaaally tired so I went to bed early. Yesterday I did a photoshoot with one of my best friends Alissa for school, and after that I had a party so I got home pretty late. Buuuut I'm going to try to make it up to you, by sharing some photo's of the photoshoot and the school assignment ^.^


At school we have a subject called CKV, which you could best translate to art & culture. For this subject, we've already done lots of things art-related, like making your own music video or stop motion video. This time, it was fashion related. The assignment is, to create a new piece of clothing from an old piece of clothing. We also had to design an accessory. The last assignment is to do a photoshoot .


These are a few moodboards and pictures we used as inspiration. Our theme is Cinderella In The Fifties, because both of us had a little obsession with Disney princesses when we were little and we just love the fashion of the fifties. So, we decided to use an old H&M pencil skirt to make a tutu for grown ups :p. And it had to have glitters, so we glued little dots of glitter on the tulle. As accessory we made a bracelet with blue shiny beads and a tiny heart at the end.



Tadaaaaaah! I think the whole thing just came out really cute and girly and yay ^.^ 

Sooo hereby I'm officially giving up on the 30 days challenge. For now. But I just chose the wrong time to do it, because next week is going to be suuuuperbusy with my school play and the week after I'm going on vacation and they have no internet O_o. Not sure if I'm gonna survive. Though I won't be updating everyday, I will still try to update as much as I can, because I like to do so :).

Bye XX <3


1 comment: