Thursday 11 April 2013

Floral prints & disco pants


Yay! Today was a very happy day because my Boohoo order came in! I bought a cute summer dress with floral print (you can never have enough dresses right?) and discopants. I wanted to try out disco pants for a while, but I wasn't sure whether I'd like them or not. When I found these, for only 15 euros, I immediately bought them because 15 euros is quite cheap, right? And now I'm in love with a pair of disco pants. They are SO comfortable and I just love them and aaah <3.


Just thought I'd show you a little close up of the extremely cute floral print ^.^ I just realized that I haven't taken any good pictures of the dress. Ah well, you can find extra pictures here.

I wanted to show you guys some clothing combinations with the disco pants. I absolutely love them and I think I'm going to wear them A LOT. :p


I look a bit arrogant in this picture, but I liked the outfit so I decided to put it in anyway. I combined the pants with a sheer t-shirt from H&M and a black top underneath. I thought these DIY galaxy shoes would go well with it too :).


You could also combine them with an oversized jumper like I did here. This jumper is from Primark. I put on some heels to make the outfit a bit more feminine.


I like this outfit the most. I paired the pants with an oversized jumper from H&M and a cute necklace with stars. The necklace is from a Dutch store called Shoeby.


I know the photos aren't that great, but I just wanted to show you how I style my disco pants. I would definitely recommend disco pants, they're just too damn comfortable! Do you own any disco pants, or do you want to buy them?

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment