Tuesday 16 April 2013

I watch too many tv shows.


I could honestly say that I am a tv show addict. I watch waaaay too many tv shows and there are still lots of shows that I want to watch. So are two lists: one with all the tv shows that I am already watching or have watched, and one with all the tv shows that I want to watch ^.^

List-of-tv-shows-that-I-am-watching-or-have-watched-already

  1. Once Upon A Time
  2. Awkward
  3. New Girl
  4. Pretty Little Liars
  5. The Secret Circle
  6. Community
  7. The Vampire Diaries
  8. The Carrie Diaries
  9. Hart Of Dixie
  10. Pushing Daisies
  11. Ugly Betty
  12. Gossip Girl
  13. The Nanny
  14. Dharma & Greg
  15. The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
  16. Arrested Development
  17. Friends
  18. Glee
  19. How I Met Your Mother
I'm pretty sure I still forgot a few, but these are a lot already :0. I would especially recommend New Girl, as it is my favorite show EVER. And, if you like Community, you'll probably like Arrested Development too, because it has the same amount of randomness and it's just hilarious.


List-of-tv-shows-that-I-still-want-to-watch
  1. Scrubs
  2. That 70's Show
  3. Sherlock
  4. The 9 Lives Of Chloe King
  5. The Big Bang Theory
  6. Switched At Birth
  7. The IT Crowd
  8. The Originals
  9. Ravenswood
  10. The Walking Dead
  11. Game Of Thrones
  12. Mad Men
  13. Modern Family
  14. Dr. Who
God, that's sooo many tv shows. Oh well, at least I will never be bored :) Do you recommend any tv shows that I should add to my list? Leave them in the comments ^.^

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment