Monday 29 April 2013

Last week!


After abandoning this blog for a good week, I'm back! Last week has been one of the busiest, but also one of the most amazing weeks ever! We performed our school play 4 times last week, and it was awesome! The play was a new version of Puss In Boots and it was hilarious. I've been doing school plays for 3 years now, but this was by far the funniest one I've done. I played a rabbit and I had some ensemble parts. I'm kinda sad that this years school play is already over, our group was so close and we've had the best time. I guess you could say that this is always one of the best weeks of the year!


Aaah I'm already superexcited for next years school play, which will be my last one :(. I'm wondering what play we're going to do next year.. Any suggestions?

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment