Monday 15 April 2013

Music of the moment


Today I wanted to share some songs with you that I've been listening a lot to lately. I'm always listening to music and I couldn't live without it, even if I tried to. I thought it would be fun to share my favourite songs of the moment ^.^

1. The Way - Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller


Aaah I love this song! I've listened to it sooo many times but I still like it ^.^ I think Ariana has a great voice and the song fits her really well!

2. Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons


I love listening to this song when I can't stop thinking about something. It makes me calm and it really helps to clear your mind when you're stressed out.

3. Faster - Matt Nathanson



This is just the perfect song to wake up to! It immediately makes you happy and I think it sounds a lot like summer. The lyrics are quite cute too ^.^

4. Just Give Me A Reason - The Vamps



I already liked Pink's version of this song, but when I found out The Vamps made a cover of it, I started liking it even more! I love The Vamps' style and I adore Brad's voice. And, let's be honest, they aren't bad looking either ;)

5. Patient Love - Passenger



I think this is just a really cute song. And it makes me think of late summer evenings, when it's still hot outside, but you can feel a slight cold breeze. Don't ask me why, because I don't know why either :p.

Soooo here are 5 songs that I have been listening to a lot lately. Do you recommend any songs that I should listen to?

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment