Sunday 7 April 2013

My latest obsession



Many times have I almost bought this perfume. Almost, because I never did it. Until now. I wanted to get this perfume for months and I had been obsessing over this scent so much, that I could even smell it on other people. But now I finally bought it! I got the smallest refillable bottle, because that one was already quite expensive and I still have some other perfumes that I haven't used up yet. And now I can finally smell like an Alien ^.^


I don't really know how to describe the scent, but I'm going to try it anyways. It's a very mysterious scent and it smells like jasmin, white amber and it's a bit woody too. Like I said, I can't really describe it, so you should just go smell it yourself, because it's worth it! I love the bottle too, it looks a bit mysterious and chic at the same time. I just can't stop sniffing myself when I'm wearing this perfume, which probably looks a bit weird, but I can't help it. If you love feminine and mysterious perfumes, you should definitely go check Alien by Thierry Mugler out!

Xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment