Sunday 14 April 2013

Personal tag

I saw this tag somewhere on the internet, and I thought it would be a fun thing for me to do, so you can get to know me a little bit better!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I've never been to Starbucks, but I'd love to try something out. I've heard the frappuccino's are worth a try? So I guess I'd try one of those.


2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

My dresses. I looooove dresses ^.^

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

This is something I don't share with a lot of people, so most people don't know this about me, but I suffer pretty badly from anxiety and panic attacks, which isn't very nice. :(

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

This is going to sound so cliché, but I definitely want to get married one day and feel like a princess in a big, sparkly dress. :)


5. What's one food you just can't live without?

Uuum let me think.. I guess.. Pizza! Sometimes I want pizza so badly, that I dream about it.Weird, right?

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams. I think that everyone should try to follow their dreams, as long as it's realistic.

7. What do you like and dislike about the Youtube community?

Aaaah I can think of so many things that I like about Youtube! I love how it can make me laugh at any given time. The only thing I dislike, is how some people can be really mean to eachother in the comments. Be nice, people!


8. What's you number one song on your ipod/itunes?

I'm not sure, but I think my number one song is One Day More or On My Own from Les Misérables. I like singing along to these songs over and over again :p.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself having?

Definitely girly.

10. Favourite number?

17.


11. Two hobbies?

Singing and playing the piano.

12. Two pet peeves?

Negative people really annoy me and when my sister still lived at home, she used to play the saxophone while I had to study. I seriously wanted to throw that thing out the window or something.


13. Your guilty pleasure?

Songs from Disney. They just make me all happy and nostalgic :p.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and learning a bit more about me!

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment