Friday 12 April 2013

Random dancing.


You could describe me and my friends as a bunch of weirdos. Seriously. One thing that we do a lot, is random dancing. Today, when we were done rehearsing for our school play, we put on really loud music and danced like our lives depended on it. I don't know about you, but I just love dancing. It makes me so happy, and a bit hyperactive too, which I quite like sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I'm a terrible dancer and I look like I'm drunk when I'm dancing, but I love doing it.

Tonight, when I was chilling with my besties, I'm Sexy And I Know It came on, and we just couldn't help but dance to it while we sang the Hunger Games version (I'm Peeta and I know it!) very loudly and probably really off-key. But we had a good laugh, especially when we put on Low (applebottom jeans, boots with the furrrrr). I'm pretty sure we looked like we were completely hammered, but I guess that's just our humor. We dance quite a lot and know the complete routine to We're All In This Together and Kat Graham's Put Your Graffiti On Me. Yes. We are weird. But we're proud of it.

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment