Wednesday 17 April 2013

The future...



When we were little, most of us wanted to be a princess or an astronaut. Little did we know, nobody was actually going to end up the way we wanted to. Life is full of choices, some are very insignificant, and some are really big. Like the choices that affect our future.

Recently, I had to choose my final subjects. I found it quite hard, because, I'm 15, how can I possibly know what I want to study in two years? How can I even know what I want to do with my life when I'm older? Next year, I'm going to visit lots of universities and I hope that I'll find something that I really like. I don't want to study something that I end up hating, I want to study something that I immediately fall in love with. But I think choosing the right thing is extremely hard sometimes. I mean, I love writing, but what if I start studying journalism and I find out that my writing is rubbish and that I chose the wrong study? And there are other things you have to keep in mind, like, you need to consider the amount of jobs available and lots and lots more.

Oh well, we can't predict the future. Sure, we can hope for the best, but we can never know if we're making the right decision. So we'll just see how it ends ^.^

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment