Wednesday 10 April 2013

What would you do if..?


Today I asked one of my best friends what I should blog about today. I thought about making a post with the objects in my room that I like the most, but then she asked me a question. Imagine your house is on fire and everyone is safe. You are able to pick ONE item out of your room to take with you. Which item would you pick? At first I didn't know. I don't really have any objects that are extremely valuable to me. But then I thought, if I lose all of my pictures with my friends, I would become quite sad. I accidentally deleted all of my photos once, and it was horrible. I was able to get most of them back, but the idea of having lost all of my pictures was terrifying. I love watching old pictures and remembering all the fun times I've had and losing your pictures, is like losing a lot of memories. All my pictures are on my laptop, so I would take my laptop with me if my house got on fire. Of course it's never fun to think about your house getting on fire, but it does make you think about which objects are important to you. And, if your house ever gets on fire, at least you'll know what to take with you.

Have you ever thought about this? What would you take if your house got on fire?

Bye XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment