Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dreams


Dreams. They are one of the only things about humans that scientists don't fully understand. And neither do I. I have the weirdest dreams ever, and I think I have inherited that wonderful gift from my mum. She has crazy dreams and always has the funniest stories about them. I was never much of a dreamer, I just barely remembered them, but for the last two or three years, I have been having the same weird dreams, so I thought it would be fun to describe a few of my weirdest dreams to all of you, because they are so absurd you'll probably have a good chuckle ^.^

First dream.
I was in my living room, and it was full of dancing men. Fat, dancing men in suits. They made me think of businessmen or something like that. They were all going crazy and dancing like they were at some bar mitzvah. And they wanted to destroy the world. Every hour, one of the weird, dancing men would read out something that was on a green piece of paper, and when every single piece of paper was read, the world would explode. Of course, me, the heroine, saved the world, by ripping all of the green papers to pieces. And I had brown hair and bangs, for some reason.


Second dream.
I was, once again, in my living room. There was a man with a machine gun, shooting at me and my family and screaming: 'Where is the cookbook?' And we had no idea where his precious cookbook was.

Third dream.
I worked at a Dutch themepark called the Efteling. And I was dressed as Sleeping Beauty. For some reason, the other princesses were mad at me. Everyone was suddenly camping in the themepark, and One Direction made an appearance! Actually, Niall Horan gave me a lift to my brothers birthday party. My brother was living in a barn and there was a really big party. Jessie J, Simon Cowell and One Direction were there too. My grandparents were also trying to tell Niall (they speak English very poorly, so it sounded quite funny) that the world was going to end.

Am I the only one having dreams this weird? Because sometimes, it scares me. If my dreams are like this, what will it say about me? Well, I guess we'll never know. Do you ever have weird dreams? Leave them in the comments below ^.^

Bye XX <3

Picture source: Weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment