Saturday 18 May 2013

Ebelin brushes


While I was on vacation, I went shopping in Germany. I love shopping in Germany, because they have different makeup brands there and most makeup is cheaper than here. I went to the DM (basically Boots in Germany) and I found these brushes there! Ever since, I've been using them a lot and I like them a lot, so I thought I'd share my opinion on these brushes, for those of you who happen to live in or near Germany ^.^


I bought the mineral powder brush, which is actually a stippling brush, and a concealer brush. First of all: holy guacamole these brushes are soft! Especially the concealer brush! Both of the brushes smelled a bit weird in the beginning, but that went away after cleaning them a few times with brush cleanser. The brushes are synthetic and have quite a lot of hairs. The hairs on the stippling brush are very flexible and soft. I think it's a great brush for applying (cream) blush. You could probably use it for applying foundation, too, but I haven't tried that out yet. It's easy to clean and the colour doesn't stay on the brush after cleaning it. The concealer brush has a lot of very stiff hairs that are as soft as baby's bottom :p. I've been using it for concealing the dark circles under my eyes and i think it works great ^.^


My only problem now is, I need to find a new way to stash my face brushes. I used to put them in a cute coke can, but they don't fit in there anymore. Does anyone know a good way to stash your makeupbrushes? If you do, please share it with me in the comments!

XXX Bye!

4 comments:

  1. ik kende het merk helemaal nog niet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het was voor mij ook nieuw! Maar het is zeg maar het huismerk van de DM en ik zag het schap staan en kon ze gewoon niet laten liggen ^.^

      Delete
  2. Van welk merk zijn die andere kwasten? (:

    ReplyDelete