Sunday 12 May 2013

Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray


After abandoning this blog for another week (I'm sorry, I was on vacation and there was no wifi o.O), I'm finally back! Today I decided to share a product that I have been loving sooo much the past few weeks! The Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray by Lee Stafford! I wanted to buy a sea salt spray for quite a while and I finally bought one. There were quite a few brands that sold sea salt sprays, so I wasn't sure which one to pick. I'm happy I chose this one, because it's amazing ^.^


The only thing you have to do, is spray about 10 times, and you have the perfect beach babe look! You can use it on towel dried hair and dry hair, so you can basically use it whenever you feel like using it. I'm not going to lie, your hair does feel a little bit sticky the first two hours or so, but after those two hours, my hair feels completely normal and still looks wavy. This is what my hair looks like after I've used it:



My hair is already pretty curly/wavy on itself, so don't expect to get this much waviness, if that is even a word, but this spray does give you beachy waves and I think it works great to get a little bit more texture in your hair if you want to do an updo, too. I'm very glad I bought this spray, and I will probably be using it a lot this summer ^.^

XXX Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment