Friday 17 May 2013

Living Out Loud


I got this book for my birthday last year. I didn't really know what to ask for my birthday and I came across it. It looked fun so I thought I'd ask for this book, not knowing what to expect. Living Out Loud by Keri Smith is a really good book for people like me, people who like being creative, but sometimes just can't find any inspiration. It includes several funny activities, some will take an hour, and some will take ten minutes. They are all just little exercises to boost your creativity. 


Though the front of the book looks a bit girly, the book itself isn't too girly. I think anyone creative can like this book ^.^.  It consists of 4 parts: Starting, Connecting, Letting Go and Dreaming Work. The Starting part is all about getting to know yourself a bit better and challenging yourself. In the second part, Connecting, you get encouraged to change your life if you want to. The third part, Letting Go, focuses on, well, letting go. Letting go of your past self and imagining yourself in the future. The last part, Dreaming Work, is about actually making a change and helps you with it.



I think this book is really helpful to gain inspiration and start living life out loud! It doesn't only boost your creativity, but also helps you get a more positive outlook on life. There are plenty of cute illustrations and it even has stickers! Who doesn't want a book for grown ups with stickers, right? ;) I would recommend this book to anyone interested in living life out loud and getting more creative! I definitely got more creative after reading it and I still do some of the activities when I'm bored. I love it ^.^


XX Bye <3


No comments:

Post a Comment