Saturday 29 June 2013

Dr. Fish, shoes & croque monsieurs


I'm finally feeling better, which means that I can go shopping again! So, of course I went shopping with my mom. We started off by going to the House Of Beauty in Dordrecht, to get a Dr. Fish treatment. When you get a Dr. Fish treatment, you put your feet in a basin of water, with fish in it. The fish will then eat all of the dead skin cells. It feels a bit weird and ticklish at first, but after a while you get used to it and it's.. relaxing. After the treatment my feet felt soooo soft! And they still do!  I'm definitely going to do it again soon with a friend, because it's a really funny experience and I think it's fun to do with friends ^.^


After the Dr. Fish treatment, we went shoe hunting. I love shopping, but I'm TERRIBLE with buying shoes. It's not that I don't like shoes, but I'm just not good at finding the right pair. I'm always afraid that once I buy shoes, I'll find a pair that I like better and then I'll regret buying the first pair. But, today is my lucky day, I found a pair that I truly love :)


When I finally found the right shoes, we were starting to feel hungry, so we went to the Hema (which is a Dutch store) and we ate a croque monsieur (fancy word for cheese sandwich). And it was fudging DELICIOUS. If you're a Dutchie and you've never eaten one: GO TO THE HEMA!

I also bought a new diary for the next year of school. I decided to go for a simple diary this year, because I didn't want it to be too big and I don't care what it looks like on the inside that much anymore. So I bought a cute black one with velvet roses.


It looks really big on this photo but it's actually quite small :p The last thing I bought was a bit of an impulse purchase, but I'm really happy with it. After hearing a lot of beautybloggers rave about this product, I'd become curious myself. So I decided to buy the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Infinite White ^.^ This product is gorgeous and I will surely write a review soon!


This completes my shopping spree summary (heheh it rhymes ^.^). Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)

Bye! XX

2 comments:

  1. Hoi, ik kwam op jouw blog via teskuh.nl ik zie dat je net bent begonnen met bloggen, ik ook. Ik vind je blog leuk en ik zou het leuk vinden als je ook eens op mijn blog zou kijken : brittlovebeauty.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik zal ook eens een kijkje nemen op jouw blog! X

      Delete