Monday 24 June 2013

My Room!


Hey guys! I wanted to write the new Summer Favourites today, but I have a cold, and a really bad one. So I can't really make any photos of my face, unless you want to see a really snotty, gross version of me (believe me, you don't). I still wanted to blog, so I decided to show you my room! I always love watching room tours so I thought, why can't I make one?



This room wasn't always mine, first it was my sister's. I've always had a really small room with bright green wallpaper and I was so jealous of my sister's big room, until last year, when she decided to move out. Luckily, my brother didn't want this room so I could have it! I was sooo excited! I started looking for wallpapers and furniture right away. And in October, I finally moved into my new room ^.^


In the left corner, I have my piano. It's actually not my piano, but my parents'. We put it in my room so that I could practice more often. As you can see, I have bright red wallpaper with polkadots. What can I say? I just love polkadots ^.^ The rest of my room has a kind of taupe-clay shade.


I split my room in half with an Ikea Expedit shelving unit. The idea was, that I would have two sides in my room, one work side and one side where I can relax. The desk is attached to the shelving unit, and that's where I usually do my homework. Do you see that little Buzz Lightyear? My brother has a Woody version, because we're such Toy Story fans :p


This is in the right corner, opposite my bed. It's just a little Ikea table with some candles and some accessoiries. I think it looks cute ^.^



This is also opposite my bed. Another Expedit shelving unit. This is where I keep all my makeup, nail polish and other beauty stuff. Do you see my door? I want that to become one big collage with concert tickets, photos and inspirational stuff.


My lamp! Aaah I just love this lamp! It looks so fluffy and it makes cool shapes on the walls.It is - what a surprise! - also from Ikea, but, who cares? Ikea just makes great stuff!


Last but not least: my amazing, lovely bed! I love this bed, I love the framing, I love everything about it. Well, maybe not everything. It creaks a lot, but oh well, I'm used to it :p

Sooo this was my room tour! I hope you've enjoyed it! I will write a new Summer Favourites soon, but I have to wait for my cold to pass.

Bye! XX <3

Ps. From now on you can also follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments: