Saturday 1 June 2013

Outfit of the day ^.^


Hi guys! I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to show you my outfit of the day. It's not a very special outfit, but I thought it looked cute so I wanted to share it with you! I'm wearing a sheer blouse from a Dutch store called Vero Moda, but I think you can easily find  a similar blouse. I'm just wearing a simple black top from H&M underneath. The shorts and the belt are also from H&M.


I'm wearing these cute rings from Topshop. I bought these when I was in London, so I always think of that trip when I'm wearing them. They came with 4 other rings, but wearing 8 rings feels a bit like overdoing it ;p


The stockings are also from Topshop, but there's a little bit of a problem with them. The dots are glued onto the stockings, so they are coming off pretty fast. So, if you want to buy stockings with polkadots, make sure the dots aren't glued, but sewn onto them.

This completes my outfit of the day! Like I said before, it isn't anything special, but I just thought it looked cute ^.^

Bye!! XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment