Saturday 8 June 2013

Summer favourites: Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation


It's a beautiful daaay, the suuuun is shining! Which means it's time for another summer favourite of mine: the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation! I know that there are already a ton of other reviews written about it, but it's my summer favourite so I just had to share it with you.
The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in shade 100 Ivory is a foundation with an anti-fatigue effect and it gives you a radiant glow. It protects your skin with SPF 15, which is always a good thing, and it even has vitamins in it. I bought this foundation after seeing a lot of beautybloggers and Youtubers using it and they all loved it. I wanted to try it out myself and I can't say anything else except that I love it! The colour fits my skin perfectly and I think the foundation has a really natural effect. There are tiny glitters in it, which gives you a glowy skin, but not too glowy and the glitters aren't visible when applied on my face.



I'm not wearing any make up on the picture above and I'm wearing the foundation on the one below. As you can see, I luckily don't really have a lot of blemishes, but I do have freckles. I would say that the foundation has a light to medium coverage, but it's buildable. I definitely feel like it lights up my skin immediately and I love the glowy effect it gives to my skin. My skin is always very dry, so I do have to hydrate my skin before I wear it. I think this foundation is very good for people with dry skin, because it doesn't emphasise dry patches or anything.


Another thing I absolutely adore is the bottle! It's made of glass and it has a pump. I loooove the bright orange because it brightens up my mood every morning and it looks very summery! I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people with oily skin, as it can look extra oily due to the glowy effect. If you have dry to normal skin, this foundation is amazing!

Next up: blush!

Bye! Xxx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment