Monday 8 July 2013

Summer Favourites: MAC Azalea Blossom Ombre Blush


The sun has finally decided to show her beautiful face, which means: a new summer favourites post! This time I will be talking about my favourite blush this summer: MAC Azalea Blossom Ombre Blush. Unfortunately, it was in the Daphne Guinness collection, so they don't sell it right now. However, it is a very pretty blush, so I'm still writing a post about it ^.^




I love that this blush has a really subtle shimmer, it's not too obvious at all. The colour itself is a cool shade of pink. You can use both colours at the same time, but you can also choose between using the pink or purple part. It will still look pretty ^.^


The pigmentation depends a lot on the brush you use. Stippling brushes will give you a very light result, while angled blush brushes will make it bright (and with bright, I mean VERY bright). I already have quite rosy cheeks, so I kind of have to watch out with how much I use. I really love the way it looks on my skin and I adore the slight shimmer :)

Though they don't sell this blush at the moment, I think they will definitely bring it back in a different collection. This blush is simply too pretty to discontinue forever.

Next up in Summer Favourites: scrub!

Have a nice day! XX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment