Wednesday 31 July 2013

Summer Feelings


Yay! Summer! Most of us love the summer, and so do I. Right now I'm camping with my parents and my brother, and though I don't really like camping (5 minute showers, ants everywhere and a leaky tent) I'm having a good time. Yesterday, for example, we went shopping in a beautiful city called Freiburg. I took some pictures and I also want to show you some things I bought there! Enjoy!



First of all, there are some amazing buildings in Freiburg! There are lots of little towers and everything looks so different from the Netherlands. On the picture above, you see the church. Around the church are cute little shops and the whole thing together looks beautiful!


Another thing I love are the pastel coloured houses everywhere. Most of the shops in the Netherlands are grey and boring but this.. It's amazing! I want to live in a pastel coloured house now. There was also a man making giant soap bubbles, which made everything look even more awesome. You can see them on the picture if you look closely ^.^


There was a lot of wind, so my hair started acting crazy. I was also wearing a dress, so I had a couple of Marilyn Monroe incidents. Oh well, it was funny!


Aaaaand on to the shopping part! In Germany (and in France, if I'm correct) they have a store called Pimkie, and they sell lots of cute things there! I bought the floral pants/leggings on the picture above, and the sweater I'm wearing on the top picture. The pants were €19,99 and the sweater was €24,99. I also finally bought a flower crown thingy! I wanted one so bad but I couldn't find the right one because the flowers were too big, or it didn't feel comfortable, but now I finally found the perfect one! I'm wearing it on the top picture. I got it from H&M for €4,95.


And last but not least, this gorgeous Ciaté paint pot in Mojito 019! I was so happy when I found out they sell Ciaté in Germany! All the colours are so pretty I can barely handle it :3. I bought this one for €9,95 and I think I'll pick up another one before we go home ^.^

Today I just lay by the pool and did nothing but swim, eat, read and sunbathe :p. I guess this is my summer vacation so far, how's your summer? 

Have a nice day ;)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment