Wednesday 10 July 2013

"When will my life begin?"


Yesterday was one of those days where I was in a Disney kind of mood. Every once in a while, I have those moods where I'm obsessed with Disney music and this time, I was obsessing over the music of Disney's Tangled. I was actually just obsessing over Rapunzel. We are kind of similar, after all. We both have long golden tresses, green eyes and freckles and we're both wondering when our lives are finally going to begin. So, I decided to look up some Rapunzel makeup tutorials and I found a really good one, by Dope2111 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4D9zqyCxPk . I really liked this look, so I wanted to share the results with you!


Just  like Rapunzel, I think "When will my life begin?" every single day. It's just, some people have really fun and exciting lives and I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. Every day is the same and nothing ever happens. I know that I'm the only one who can change that, but I just don't know how. Sure, I don't expect life to be full of adventures where you search for Holy Grails or whatever, but as a little kid, I did think life as a 15-year-old would be a bit more exciting. Hopefully this blog will bring some excitement into my life and give me a less boring existence :').


And last but not least, the "I'm-dramatically-staring-out-the-window-while-wondering-when-my-life-will-finally-begin-pose". ;)


I really enjoy doing these posts, so let me know if you want to see another Disney princess or a different look! If we had Halloween in Holland, I'd definitely go as Rapunzel (I do need to grow out my hair just a little bit for that to happen, though). I think she's my favourite Disney princess at the moment, who's yours? Leave your answer in the comments below ^.^

Have a nice day! ;)
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Yay Rapunzel yay!
    Mine's definitely Belle (:0

    Instead of waiting for my life to begin, I'm still diehard waiting for my long lost hogwarts letter. Any day now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the owl died? Well, I'm crossing my fingers for you to finally receive that letter!

      Delete