Saturday 17 August 2013

A day at Europapark


While on vacation I went to this awesome themepark called "Europapark". I'd never heard of it before so I didn't really expect anything, but it was amazing! It's kind of like Disneyland, but without all the famous characters. In Europapark, you can visit several European countries and every country has it's own attractions. Everything looks great and you actually feel like you're in that country, which is a good thing of course. The only thing that I thought was a bit weird, was that they apparently think Dutch people are pirates :') I've had an incredible day there and I even went on a 73m high rollercoaster, which is pretty adventurous if you ask me. I took a few pictures so you could get an idea of what Europapark is and what you can do there ^.^


Have a nice day!
XX ;)





1 comment: