Sunday 25 August 2013

Music of the moment #3




Hi guys! It's been quite a while since I've written my last Music of the moment post, so I thought it was about time I'd write a new one ^.^ Here are five songs that I've been listening to a lot in the past few weeks. Enjoy! 

1. Love Is Endless by MoZella



This is such a cute and happy song! I heard it for the first time when I was watching "Life As We Know It" and I NEEDED to know what it was called. Thank God for Shazam :')

2. Sweet Sweet Melody by Katie Sky



Again, it's just a really cute song. It changes your mood immediately and it makes you want to dance around your room. You might recognize it from Zoella's 1 million subscriber video ^.^

3. Sweet Perfection by NeverShoutNever!



I. Can't. Handle. The amount of cuteness these lyrics contain. But I'm listening to it anyway.

4. Best Song Ever by One Direction



I just had to add this one to my list. The video is hilarious and it's a good song to DANCE ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVEEEERRRR. I'm super excited for This Is Us by the way :3

5. Flaws by Bastille



Can Bastille please, PLEASE come to the Netherlands? I want to see them live! I could just as well add their full album "Bad Blood" to my list, because it''s bloody good (see what I did there? Heheh).

That completes my third Music of the moment post! What have you been listening to a lot lately? 

Have a nice day ;)
XX

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely do this more often. It's good for my musical health. ^^

    ReplyDelete