Thursday 26 September 2013

The Liebster Award

First of all, I would like to thank my family and my friends for always believing in me and.. No, I'm just kidding. But I got nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Dutch bloggers Claudia and Inge from We Love The Sun ! All I need to do now is answer their 11 questions, tell 11 facts about myself and nominate some other bloggers. Unfortunately I'm not going to nominate anyone because I don't follow any new bloggers that haven't already gotten a Liebster nomination.




So, let's start with the questions!

1. What's your favourite makeup product?
I think my favourite makeup product is eyeliner, because I love winged eyeliner and I don't think I could live without winged eyeliner.

2. What's the funniest video you've ever watched?
This is a really tough question for me, because I watch lots of hilarious videos. But if I really have to choose one? I think it's this one:

 

3. What's your biggest blunder?
Let's just say that it was in my first year of highschool and it had something to do with my huge rucksack and me falling over. Fortunately, only my friends saw it happening.

4. What's your favourite type of candy?
I really really really like sour worms. Like, a lot a lot.

5. Who's your favourite actor?
Max Irons, because he's a really good actor and he's the sexiest guy alive. And his accent! *drools on keyboard*

6. What's your favourite perfume?
Alien by Thierry Mugler.

7. What's your favourite season?
Winter, because I get to dress up all warm and cosy, it's my birthday and I love the christmas season ^.^

8. What's your favourite app on your phone?
I like to pretend I'm living in the stone age, so I own a phone that doesn't even work with apps.

9. How long have you been blogging?
I've blogged for a loooong time before I started this one. But I never felt like I really loved it. Until I started Veralette on the 21st of March 2013.

10. Which celebrity would you want to meet?
Harry Styles. We belong together.

11. What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought, was a present for one of my friends. I haven't given it to her yet, so I'm not going to tell you what it is :b

Eleven facts about me:

1. I'm a lipgloss/lipbalm addict. I feel naked without it.
2. I know all the steps to we're all in this together from High School Musical.
3. I'm secretly convinced that I'll marry a certain Englishman whose initials are H. E. S. If you figure out which handsome Brit this is, leave it in the comments ^.^
4. I've always had a thing for guys with hipster glasses.
5. I love high heels, but I love my black Converse shoes more.
6. I miss my dipdyed hair, but I'm not sure if I want to dye it again.
7. If I was a Disney princess, I would want to be Ariel. Come on, mermaid tail + handsome prince?! It just isn't fair. Why can't I be a mermaid?
8. Something I always think about when I watch or read Harry Potter is, what if J.K. Rowling actually is a wizard, who decided to write about her adventures as if it was fiction?
9. I dream about pizza a lot.
10. My favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate chip cookies :3
11. I could watch "Bridget Jones' Diaries" every day and still not get bored of it.

I'm sorry I'm not nominating anyone, but I just don't know who to nominate! By the way, my next post is going to be my 50th! I never would have thought that I would ever write that many posts :o!

Have a nice day!
XXX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment