Saturday 26 October 2013

Experimenting With Makeup #1 | Cara Delevingne Cannes Film Festival


Hi guys! I'm starting a new thing called Experimenting With Makeup, because I love trying new things with makeup so I thought I could share the results with you. I've already done something similar with a Rapunzel look and I loved doing that. Playing around with makeup is, in my opinion, one of the best things to do when you have a lot of makeup. I'll try to put up a post like this every single week from now on ^.^



This week, I tried to copy Cara Delevingne's look at the Cannes Film Festival. I used this tutorial from the amazing Dope2111 and I think it came out pretty well. Of course I'm not half as gorgeous as Cara, but who really is?


Oi, I'm sorry for the bitchy pose in the upper right photo, but what can I say? I'm not very photogenic :') I'm quite pleased with the results, but I think it would've looked better if I had just used a bit more black. And if I looked a little bit more like Cara. I think this look is ideal for parties, or maybe the upcoming christmas season? I would definitely suggest giving it a try, because it's pretty easy to recreate and I think it would look good on everyone.

So, are you going to give this look a try or do you let it pass? 
Have a nice day!
XXX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment