Saturday 19 October 2013

Last Minute Halloween Tutorial: Grunge Rock Girl

Hi guys! I finally made a new video today! It's my very first makeup tutorial so don't expect too much from it. I had a lot of fun making this video so I might just make another last minute halloween tutorial soon. Unfortunately, we don't celebrate halloween in the Netherlands, so I never have a good reason to do something weird with my makeup. This year is different though, because someone from school is throwing a halloween themed party for her birthday. I haven't decided what I should go as yet, but I think it'll either be a cat or Tinkerbell. What should I do? Please help me out in the comments!

Have a nice day!

 

 Products I used:
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation 100 Ivory
- MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre
- Catrice Transparent Fixing Powder Limited Edition Welcome To Las Vegas
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Zero
- Creep from my Urban Decay NAKED palette
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara Volume
- MAC Satin Eye Shadow in Brun
- Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick 107


No comments:

Post a Comment