Wednesday 16 April 2014

Music of the moment #6


Hey y'all -wait, since when do I say hey y'all? it's ridiculous- it's time for another Music Of The Moment!
I've been listening to all sorts of different music lately, so be prepared for a very odd combination of songs. 

Upside Down - Paloma Faith


Yes, I'm kinda late with discovering this song, since everybody else already knows it. I really like her voice and style of music, it even reminds me a bit of Florence + The Machine. If you like this song, you should check out Just Be and Can't Rely on You as well.

L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole


This is a golden oldie. I've been listening to this kind of music for a week now, and it makes me so happy. It kind of, makes me want to dance around my room.

She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer


Over the past few months, I've fallen in love with these boys. They're so talented and amazing and YOU SHOULD JUST CHECK THEM OUT ALREADY AND BUY THEIR NEW EP. 

Best Day Of My Life - American Authors


This is just a really good and happy song ^.^

Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out


Because Nina Nesbitt is awesome and her lyrics are brilliant.

What have you been listening to lately? Do you have any recommendations? Leave them in the comments below ^.^

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment